Hotel de Vigilante, located at Holle Poarte 10 8754 HC Makkum, is responsible for the processing of personal data as set out in this privacy statement.
Beach Hotel Vigilante
Holle Poarte 10
8754 HC Makkum
+31 (0)515 238 222
PERSONAL DATA WE PROCESS
Strandhotel Vigilante processes your personal data because you make use of our services and/or because you
yourself to us. Below you will find an overview of the personal data we process:
- Your first and last name
- Your gender
- Your date of birth
- Address Details
- Telephone number
- E-mail address
- Other personal data that you actively provide, e.g. by creating a profile on this website, through correspondence and by telephone
- Data about your activities on our website
- List of customer contact details via an app
- Internet browser and device type
- Bank account number
Special and/or sensitive personal data that we process
Our website and/or service does not intend to collect data from website visitors who are under the age of 16. Unless they have permission from their parent or guardian. However, we cannot verify whether a visitor is over 16 years of age. We therefore recommend that parents are involved in their children's online activities to prevent information about them being collected without parental consent. If you believe that we have collected personal information about a minor without such consent, please contact us at.
at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will delete this information.
FOR WHAT PURPOSE AND ON WHAT BASIS WE PROCESS PERSONAL DATA
Strandhotel Vigilante processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- To process your payment
- To send you our newsletter and/or brochure
- To be able to call you or send you an email if this is necessary for the provision of our services.
- To inform you of changes to our services and products
- To provide you with the opportunity to create an account
- To provide you with goods and services
- Strandhotel Vigilante analyses your behaviour on the website in order to improve the website and optimise the services we offer.
To tailor products and services to your preferences.
- Strandhotel Vigilante tracks your browsing behaviour on various websites to tailor our products and services to your needs.
tailored to your needs.
- Strandhotel Vigilante also processes personal data when we are required to do so by law, such as data required for our tax return.
-When you process surveys and provide feedback on submitted surveys.
AUTOMATED DECISION MAKING
Strandhotel Vigilante does not make decisions based on automated processing about matters that could have an (significant) effect on individuals. These are decisions made by computer programs or systems without the involvement of a human being (e.g. an employee of Strandhotel Vigilante).
HOW LONG WE KEEP PERSONAL INFORMATION
Beach Resort Makkum will not keep your personal data longer than is necessary for the purposes for which it is collected and processed.
You have the right to ask Beach Hotel Vigilante to remove certain personal data. You can ask this question if this information is not correct, not complete or not (any longer) relevant.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA TO THIRD PARTIES
Strandhotel Vigilante will share your personal data with various third parties where necessary to perform the contract and to comply with any legal obligations. With companies that process your data
to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your personal data. Strandhotel Vigilante remains responsible for this processing. Furthermore, Strandhotel Vigilante does not share personal data with any other third parties.
COOKIES, OR SIMILAR TECHNOLOGIES WE USE
Strandhotel Vigilante uses functional, analytical and tracking cookies. A cookie is a small text file that is stored in the browser of your computer, tablet or smartphone when you first visit this website.
The cookies are also used to ensure that the website functions properly and to optimise it. In addition, we set cookies that track your browsing behaviour in order to provide you with tailored content and advertising. When you first visit our website, we have already informed you about these cookies and asked for your permission to set them. You can opt out of cookies by configuring your internet browser so that it no longer stores cookies. In addition, you can also opt out of all information